the FOllowing Services to
Kearsarge neighbors In Need
If you need a helping hand KNP can help with:
- Mail Pickup
- Trash to Dump
- Small Home Repairs
- Occasional Snow shoveling/plowing
It’s important to us that you and your loved ones have adequate food, both short- and long-term. KNP can:
- Cook & deliver a meal for those unable to do so themselves
- Pick up & deliver your groceries
KNP Volunteers can help with rides to doctor’s appointments in the Kearsarge area.
Friendly Phone Check-ins
Feeling lonely and isolated? There are volunteers who are happy to regularly chat with you by phone.
KNP provides pickup or delivery of split firewood for those who use wood for heating and are experiencing heating emergencies.
Community Partner Support
KNP works with other service organizations in the Kearsarge area to support community projects and help meet community needs.
- Warner Connects
- Kearsarge Food Hub
- Kars for Kearsarge
How Can KNP Advocates Help?
KNP Advocates walk alongside Neighbors to help connect them to the right resources and support them through the process of moving to a more stable and sustainable place in life. Advocates provide ongoing support through phone check-ins and/or personal contact. Any of the challenges below are likely to make someone a good match for KNP Advocate Services.
Neighbor Needs Help With:
- Budgeting and changing spending habits
- Applying for services (ie housing, utilities)
- Locating sources for debt relief
- Connecting to resources for benefits
- Alleviating food insecurity
- Accessing reliable transportation
- Creating social connections and/of family support
Ten Towns in the KNP Service Area
- New London