Need Community Resources?
We can help you find them
Always register with your local Town Welfare Office first – it’s so worth it. They can help you in a whole lot of ways (and they’re such nice people).
Then, select categories (hotlinks below) to search for resources beyond what Town Welfare is able to help with.
- Advocates to help you reach the right resources and cheer you on
- Bill Payment Assistance – (Emergency)
- Budgeting / Financial Planning
- Burial Expenses
- Car Repair Resources
- Cell Phone / Cell Phone Minutes your lifeline, right?
- Childcare Resources
- Clothing for You and Your Family (You need to look smart and be warm, right?)
- Community Resources (Emergency)
- Dental Services (that take Medicaid)
- Disability Resources
- Domestic Violence and Abuse
- Financial Assistance (Medical)
- Food Pantry
- Fuel for Car (Fuel Vouchers)
- Fuel for Home (Emergency propane, wood etc).
- Furniture (reasonable or free)
- HIV / AIDS
- Housing (Temporary and Permanent)
- Jobs Assistance
- Legal Assistance
- Meals Delivered
- Medical Equipment (Temporary walkers etc.)
- Mental Health Resources
- Mortgage Assistance
- Pet Issues / Veterinarians
- Rent Assistance
- Senior Resources
- Social Security Challenges
- Substance Abuse Resources
- Taxes (Back Taxes, Filing Taxes etc).
- Utilities Assistance
- Veteran’s Care (and Spouses) Resources
- Vision Care
- Welfare Offices